Tuesday, October 13, 2009

All gravy baby.

As thanksgiving rolls by, I am completely stuffed with delicacies.
Homemade cheesecake, shepherd's pie, delicious turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffffin' and you can't forget the gravy.
There's just something about gravy that makes eeeeeeverything taste so good. So as I poured gravy all over my food this year, one thought recollected into my head.
Gravy, makes everything taste so good.
Mashed potatoes ain't the same without gravy.
Neither is turkey. Neither is stuffin'. You NEED gravy.
And so I figured I want to be just like gravy. Something that makes everything else better. I am here to encourage and love with my big heart. And I want to love without being afraid. I know that my past experiences have jaded me but it is something that I am learning from. At this moment, I know that I am getting stirred up in a metal pot to become the best tastin' gravy that I can be. And I'm gonna make 'ya taste mmm... mmmm.. good!

- Signed, sealed & delivered...

No comments:

Post a Comment