I find myself in a strange place right now. Being in the ER yesterday was a reality check. A reality check of the emotional and physical toll things have been taking on me. Yet, God is still good. God is still there even when it feels like you're alone... you're really not. Hand by hand he took me through, assurred me that things would be alright. And, they were. Yet, I find myself in a strange place right now. The things I knew of... the people I would have wished for just weren't there at that time... My cellphone was dead... all technology I could use to communicate with was dead.... It was a reality check of my life and that no matter what comes and goes, God will remain standing firm. He will remain standing firm when the whole world seems like it's shaking. It was a strange, yet calming reality.
- Signed, sealed and delivered...
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment