If there's one thing that I appreciate... it's good music with fierce words. What do I mean by this? It's the type of music that you can relate you.
I read these words by an artist, Lance Drummonds.... "As we travel through this life, we encounter various experiences, roads, and people. And as we journey through relationships, from one love to the next, we inevitably bring “baggage” with us, most times unknowingly from the previous relationship to the current one. We “walk” with it everywhere and carry it with us in conversations. They do not necessarily have to be negative “baggage,” but baggage none the less. I mean think about it, when you were hurt by something in the previous relationship and something similar happens in the current relationship a RED FLAG goes up. Like, “whoa….I don’t like where this is going.” It is just human nature. And this album discusses the journey from one relationship to the next relationship and all that we carry in between…."
And it made me appreciate his music even more. If you haven't heard of him before... cheeeccck him out. Good music. Real good music.
- Signed, sealed and delivered...
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment