"The Lord heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds..." - Psalm 147:3
It is time. I can finally breathe. Only through His words and promises have I ended up where I am today. I feel like I can see the blue skies these days and I am thankful. I am thankful.
There are so many things I desire right now. I want to be a stronger woman of faith. A woman that exudes Godly confidence. I want to be a warrior for His love. If there's something I've learned through the past while, it is that you will not understand how to love until you realize how much God loves you... even then His love for us is too big to comprehend. I've got the love that will never fail me, leave me nor forsake me... and I wouldn't trade that for the world. I want to share that love with the world.
"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tightly closed in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom... This is the Element of Freedom..." - [A.Keys]
Pain may exist in the past. BUT. The element of God's freedom can lead you anywhere. Trust Him. Nothing is impossible.
- Signed, sealed and delivered.
No comments:
Post a Comment