Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dream Chasin'.

Being out here makes me realize that this is what dream chasin' is about. You miss home from time to time but then you realize you gotta focus & that you're happy 'cause you're accomplishing your goals. And you're doing exactly what you want & are meant to do in life. Everything will happen accordingly ♥. love love love.


People may say you've changed. And the truth is, that you have. Living far away from home makes you a completely different person.
When you live on your own, you learn how to fend for yourself.
You learn more about yourself and you learn how to stand up for what you believe in.
So pardon me if I am different.
I won't tolerate being mistreated.
I won't tolerate games.
I won't tolerate lies.
And that's that.
I'm still that girl you grew up with but just with a little more flare.
I'm dream chasin' and doing what I love and I can't let anything petty stop me from that.
Peace.

- Signed, sealed and delivered...

No comments:

Post a Comment