I say, this is true. I was watching Grey's last night and heard this quote. It reminds me of how much I've come along and I am absolutely so proud of myself. I never thought I could let go, let alone move on but I see where I am now and that's exactly what I'm doing.My past experiences taught me a lot about myself. And I see where I am now & I've moved on from what was. And am now looking towards the brightest future.
I realize now that I've got so many people to meet. And I've learned that it's nice to be appreciated. It's nice to feel special. And I appreciate the man who can do that for me. And to a special someone, thank you for cracking that smile on my face from time to time and making me realize that there is so much more out there. And that this is how a girl is supposed to feel. My heart realizes that I've been missing out on this all along.
Living out here has opened my eyes to a whole new world. A whole new me. And I've met wonderful and amazing people along the way. I think that my move out here has been one that I don't regret at all. Yeah, it was really scary at first but now I've got such a wonderful network of friends -- it's great.
Another thing that I've learned living out here is that you learn which friendships are worth keeping and which ones you can do without. I've learned that there are some friendships that I've moved on from and yeah, we might have been really close back then but now I'm able to see true colours for what they are and I realize that it's time to move forward. I appreciate it for what is was but things change. People change. We all change.
And you know, it's just a fact of moving along..
No comments:
Post a Comment