To what was, to friends, to siblings, to parents, to grandparents, cousins and loved ones.
Things that I hold dearly to my heart; things that matter the most to me. I hate saying goodbye or see you later.
This is one portion in my life that I am not good at.
Truth is, I think it'll hit me tomorrow.
When I realize that no one's going to come wake me up at 3am by turning my lights on. Or pull my blankets and make me sound like a walrus at 4am cause I'm so mad that I'm getting woken up and have to work at 6am. Or when someone won't let me use my laptop cause they pretend they are sleeping in their room. Or when I am given the car back with the gas light on because it's empty. Or the "Eda, you do it." Or "Eda, you pay for me."or yelling, "KUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Strange how the annoying things are what you'll miss most.
Yes, I think it'll hit me tomorrow. I will miss the real talks. The random laughs and loudness at home.
But it was fun while it lasted.
And eventually you remember that this is the reality for now and things will change for the better.
- Emo Eda
- Signed, sealed & delivered...
No comments:
Post a Comment