I am tired. Tired. Tired. Tired.These hardened walls were seemingly built to crumble down.
These walls serve no purpose in my life.
These walls were meant to be broken.
And each day we encircle the same path is one step closer.
One step closer to conquering the wrong into the right.
One step.
One step.
One step.
One step.
Sometimes it's hard to see the end but I know it's there. I feel it. Even though I want to quit at times, patience is my best friend right now. Distorted words are causing doubts in my mind but the double edge sword reminds me otherwise.
My feet are exhausted from encircling this path. I feel as if I have been here before. Yet it is for a reason that I must travel this path again. And this time, I walk hand in hand with You.
Day one.
Day two.
Day three.
Day four.
Day five.
Day six go by...
It feels endless. And I am exhausted but I march with a purpose. I believe.
It's day 7. I am screaming and shouting for joy for the walls of Jericho that I have created in my life are crumbling. And nothing is going to be kept. But rather taken away. Ever so swiftly. And things will change. Faith reminds me that things will be better.
The hardened walls of my heart are breaking.
Breaking and moulding into what is truly yours.
I am reminded that the hardened walls have crumbled just as Jericho did.
Restoration takes over and I find an undescribeable peace.
I am reminded of that great journey I had to endure.
And I am forever grateful.
- Signed, sealed and delivered...
No comments:
Post a Comment