Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stronger

Heartbreak.
It's real. It's raw. It deals with the heart and soul.
And it has never been easy to deal with.
I'm not going to lie to you when I say it hurts.
At one point in our lives, heartbreak can come in and break us...
Only temporarily though.
The reality is that only time heals the battle scars. Salt will heal the wounds. Bandages and stitches help too. But if you don't take enough time for yourself, heartbreak can come right back in and pull off each stitch one by one.
If there's something that I've learned over the years, it is simply this.

Thank you Heartbreak.
Thank you for not making me bitter.
Thank you for the tears that took this big heart of mine and soul to the laundromat.
Thank you for teaching me what love really is.
Thank you for preparing me.
Thank you for making me Stronger.
Thank you for allowing me to believe in love.
Thank you for making me better.
Thank you for reminding me exactly what it is that I deserve.
Thank you for giving me Pretty Wings...




I love, love, love, love this song.

Time will bring the real end of our trial

One day they'll be no remnants
No trace, no residual feelings within ya
One day you won't remember me


- Signed, sealed and delivered...

No comments:

Post a Comment