Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time is ticking...














The world of post-it notes always seem to remind me.
Reminders are everywhere of how little time I have left.
78 more days. 78 more days. 78 more days.
This, is little time.
January, February, March and April are jam packed.
Reality reminds me that my dreams are staring at me in the eyes and I must take this opportunity to chase 'em.
This isn't always easy.
But in the end, regardless of the un-existent social life at the moment... this is for a reason.
If it seems that I have disappeared temporarily, it is because of this.
There is a season for everything. And this is a season of change and focus for me.
Big this are going to happen. Big dreams are going to be chased and fufilled within His time.
Everything will fall into place as it should. This I believe.
And with this being said, I gotta finish reading some biology chapters.
Focus, focus, focus. You got this!
















- Signed, sealed and delivered...

No comments:

Post a Comment