After years of studying, hard work has paid off.
My letter has finally come in the mail.
My Science degree in cellular biology.
Is. Done. Done. Done. And Done.
June 3rd, 2009. 9:15am.SFU - Burnaby campus.
Marks an end and the beginning of something new in store for me.
=) .
I just wish it were complete. By that, I wish I could have my whole family there with me. I wish I could have a full family picture. I miss my pops & brother bear -- Wish you both could be here. But he has to go fly airplanes and follow his own dreams -- Mr. Pilot... I'm still proud of you, even though selfishly I still want you here with me. As situations have it, it is what it is... Miss you.
At the same time, a part of me is excited to graduate especially with friends that I have met throughout my university years but it is still bittersweet. We won't see each other as often anymore 'cause there will be no more classes together. No more 4 hour labs. No more lunch breaks. No more studying together. No more field trips to random locations like... Bamfield? =(. It's going to be strange not being on campus anymore seeing all your faces... But no matter what we will still have get togethers to catch up with each other and still have the good times to look back on --- even if that involved ridiculous exams and profs. (*Cough. Ohhhh the memories we'd love to forget about our brutal 20page organic chem final) hahaha. I'd like to forget my reaction to that exam.
So, Congrats...
To all my fellow friends & graduates. After all these years together, we deserve this and we earned the reason to celebrate together. See you all soon --- cccaaan't wait!
- Signed, sealed & delivered...
No comments:
Post a Comment