Edamame -- The baby soy bean that is often boiled and salted for flavour. Edamame - a nickname of mine given to me by many. Ironically, this little bean describes me inside and out. Small. But. Flavourful. You've got a little bit of salty and sweet. The outer texture is flexible and can be difficult to get through. Although I am outgoing, friendly and embarassing, a protective layer has been built on the outside. What I have inside --- purely sweet and soft. A delightful delicacy - simply, one.of.a.kind. Sharing one of the greatest blessings in this world with you. This is my purpose. This is me.
A woman who knows her worth. I am focused. I am determined. I have a big heart that has been through many circumstances and life lessons. Regardless, I will still be rockin' that huge dimple of mine -- my natural crater. This is me.
These years have built me up into the strong woman I have become today. Many situations have risen. But I would not change it at all. Many things have happened. But I would not change it at all. Many words have been spoken. But I would not change it at all. Many mistakes have been made. But I would not change it at all. I have learned and still am learning.
Many words have been locked, stored and written on my own pages.
But now....
It's time.
Time to spill the beans.
Eddy.....it's about time!!!
ReplyDeleteOh...and Plumber Butt also says, "it's about time!" ;)
ReplyDelete