Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nineveh












I have been seeking. I have been searching.

"Keep on asking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."
You are giving me many new opportunities.

And I will wait. I will wait for my letter, and the next step comes after that.
Step by step. Hand-in-hand. You have bigger and better plans than I could have ever imagined for myself.
In one of my quiet times, I came across the story of Jonah.
I am going to be led to my own Nineveh.
No more running. No more.
I am tired. Too tired.
I have been through my storm. I have been through my own whale.
Listen. That's all you've been trying to tell me all along.
"So pay attention to how you hear. To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given. But for those who are not listening, even what they think they understand will be taken away from them."
I am ready. I finally understand why everything happened. Why You give and why You take away.
So that my focus lies on You and only You.
I trust in Your ways, I trust in Your plans even if that leads me elsewhere.

- Signed, sealed & delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment