Thursday, March 25, 2010

The difference

If there's one thing that I've been learning over the past while, it is this.
He gives and takes away.
So I take each walking moment as a moment to draw closer to Him.
I am so thankful for what's being done in my life.
As every aspect points towards Your Will... it doesn't get any easier.
But there's a difference in me. I am willing to surrender it all.
I am willing to give You my All even when the future is cloudy.
I don't know what the future brings but You've asked me to do this.
And I'm trusting. Trusting. Trusting.
My heart, mind and soul are One with You and Your plans.
This has always been my desire and at last, I feel like I'm there.
I will be found in You.

- Signed, sealed and delivered...

No comments:

Post a Comment