So here's how the story goes...
It took place a while back.
One day, I was feeling the blues.
Brother bear knew it. He could see it.
He always knew when something was wrong.
He asked if he could borrow my ipod for a bit and so after a while, he came back into my room and told me that there were some new songs on it for me to listen to.
He made a new playlist called, "Sad songs to make you happy." Kinda ironic if you really think about it.
Anyways, it helped. Somehow it really really really helped.
It was something a good big brother would do for his baby sis.
Music Therapy is always the best especially when it comes to lyrics and melodies that soothe the soul.
So now, when I play this playlist it reminds me of that day. And it reminds me of how things are different now. Change is inevitable.
It's a classic list I go to that always seems to help.
There are days I wish you were still downstairs and could update it...
Until next time!
These are some on the playlist, in random order.
- Signed, sealed and delivered...
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment